Weaver’s Pond Development Company is a family-owned business comprised of Glenn E. Futrell, Glenda Futrell Berry, David Berry, and Jan Futrell. Glenn’s civil engineering (founder of S&ME) and development expertise along with Glenda and David’s project design background are the foundation of the company’s success.
With 30 years in real estate development the Futrell family has been involved with numerous development projects:
- Cary, NC – Phillips Place, an under-construction residential community of 91 single family homes and 129 townhomes, all under contract to KB Home.
- Outer Banks, NC – Pirate’s Cove, a development on Roanoke Island, Manteo, with 583 homes, townhomes, and condominiums, and a 200 slip marina. Completed in 2007, Pirate’s Cove is the most prestigious resort development on the Outer Banks. Visit www.pirates-cove.com for more information.
- Outer Banks, NC – Skyco, a 170 acre project on Roanoke Island, Manteo. The Futrell family handled the initial development and obtained all permits before the property was sold to the State of North Carolina for construction of a new Coastal Studies Institute, a component of the UNC University system.
- Wake Forest, NC – Willow Deer, a residential community of 130 single family homes.
- Wilmington, NC – Cobblestone Condominiums, a residential community of 90 condominiums.
- Chapel Hill, NC – Canterbury Townhomes, a residential community of 104 townhomes.
- Columbia, SC – Jamestown Square, a commercial development featuring 95 office condominiums.
- Chapel Hill, NC – Westfall, a 311 acre project of upscale single family homes. This project is currently in development.
The Futrells are proud to be shaping Weaver’s Pond into an exceptional community in which its residents are proud to call home. Visit Weaver’s Pond today to see our family’s work underway.
The Weaver’s Pond Development Company, LLC Team
Glenn E. Futrell – President
David Berry – Project Manager
Glenda Futrell Berry – Marketing & Public Relations
Jan Futrell – Secretary