You commented; we listened. Weaver’s Pond has officially launched a new website!
We wanted to create a website that is more accessible, easier to navigate and makes your homebuying process as easy as possible. Our community developer and team of builders worked together with local web developers to make sure our site provides the best experience possible. Here are some of the features of the new site:
- With the new homes for sale page, you can view all of the homes that are currently available as well as extensive details about each one. Each home listing includes pictures of the indoor and outdoor features.
- More photos! To find a house you love, you need to see photos. Our new website is more visual, offering you a clear idea of the houses, the community, and the amenities before you come visit in person.
- We have also included more information about our community site plan and the builder team that is helping our community grow!
- Our new website is mobile responsive. We know you are not always searching for homes from your laptop or desktop; sometimes you’re taking a look from a tablet or even your phone while on the go. We hope this enables our community members and future homebuyers to reach us more easily and to get the answers they need.
- The Weaver’s Pond Blog is still up and running, with fresh blog entries regularly to answer your questions about us and the homebuying process.
Don’t hesitate to contact us with questions, comments, or concerns. We wish you a happy and successful search for your new home and hope you seriously consider Weaver’s Pond!