Choosing a community for your first home can be a challenge. In Wake County, there are many wonderful towns and cities in which to live. The booming growth of the area is proof; hundreds of people move here each day, and our communities keep appearing on “top city” lists.
As you set out on your homebuying journey, you are seeking many things, from a good community to a fantastic house. Here are seven reasons to consider Weaver’s Pond for your home:
- A sense of community. Zebulon’s small size often disqualifies it for those top lists, but that’s one reason we consider it great. In our smaller community, you can really get to know your town, your neighbors, and take part in town activities.
- Nearby schools. Weaver’s Pond is across the street from an elementary school. Other schools are also close. This makes home values higher and makes it easier for you and your family to get out the door in the morning!
- A house you can grow into. Many first-time homebuyers settle for a smaller house because it’s what they can afford. But at Weaver’s Pond, first-time homebuyers can find affordable living and all the space they need if they want to grow their family.
- Property values. At Weaver’s Pond, you can buy a lot of house and land for your money, and property values here are already on the rise for those who have joined the community. And as we discussed in a previous post, home value is more than just math.
- Easy commute. We understand: If you work in Chapel Hill, Zebulon might not be for you. But your commute to Raleigh and the eastern part of Wake County is a breeze thanks to no traffic lights on Highway 64.
- Family friendly activities. Whether it’s attending a Carolina Mudcats game or touring the weekly farmer’s market outside Town Hall, Zebulon offers plenty of fun activities for the family.
- Home features. While the space found in Weaver’s Pond homes is nice, the features our homes offer are also a factor in your buying decision. Our homes feature open-space concepts, bedrooms on the first floor, large bonus rooms, large walk-in closets, two-car garages, three-season rooms and large yards. Don’t forget the pool, playground, and soccer field right here on site!